Saturday, July 16, 2011

I will always play for Argentina, says Messi!

Barcelona brilliant Lionel Messi does not affliction what the Argentine columnist writes about him and will not stop apery Argentina.Despite angry criticism from the admirers and media for his below-par achievement in the Copa America, Messi said he is not because backward from all-embracing football.

Earlier on Thursday, Julio Grondona, admiral of the Argentine Football Association (AFA), appropriate Messi could stop arena for Argentina if admirers and the media don't stop their criticism.

"We suffered a lot with the criticism, although we apperceive we were not accomplishing things right, but at the aforementioned time they helped us, because they fabricated us stronger as a group. Although I get criticised, I will consistently appear to the civic team. I appear because I consistently appetite to comedy and I will not change because of what the columnist say," said Messi during a columnist conference.

"I accept never cared about what the columnist say and I will not alpha now. The alone affair I affliction about is what the admirers say... no-one brand to be insulted. I appear to the civic aggregation because I feel it it is allotment of me, and I try to break abroad from all this. This is the aboriginal time I accept been through article like this with the media, but I am not activity to change."

"It's a aberration to analyze this aggregation to Barcelona. We've all been alive calm at Barcelona for a continued time. In the civic team, we're aggravating to do article similar, befitting authority of the ball, dictating the accent of the game, but you can't analyze the two teams, either as a accumulation or in agreement of individuals," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment