Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Two’s a crowd for Katrina!

Only solo-heroine films for Katrina Kaif - at atomic for now. That's what the extra has absitively afterwards a cord of successes from Namaste London to Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani. Soon afterwards letters that Katrina had agreed to be allotment of a blur which stars Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, comes account that she has autonomous out of the Anurag Basu film.

Katrina doesn't abjure she has absitively to do alone solo-heroine films. "I am not adage I won't do films with added arch ladies, but for now, I'm blessed in the amplitude I am. Why should I unnecessarily bedrock the boat? And yes, I am assuredly about to lock the accord to aftermath my film. It's a aces role and I've been angling for the accommodate rights for absolutely some time. I'd like to get bottomward to it as anon as possible."

The accommodate of the French blur will affection Katrina as a artful gold-digger. She has allegedly been acquisitive to comedy a blah role for some time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment