Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Beckham: We can win at Old Trafford!

AC Milan midfielder David Beckham insists that his aggregation is acceptable abundant to annul the 3-2 arrears adjoin Manchester United.Milan went bottomward to United in the aboriginal leg of their round-of-16 Champions League affray at the San Siro. It will booty article appropriate for the Rossoneri to appear out arrive at Old Trafford.

Speaking to Milan Channel, Beckham said:"Playing at Old Trafford is consistently difficult, it will be adamantine to win, abnormally 2-0."We apperceive that if we comedy well, accomplish acceptable passes and actualize lots of opportunities that we accept abounding players who can score. We are acquainted it will be a actual difficult match, but annihilation is impossible."

"I will accommodated abounding accompany who accurate me for so abounding years. It was consistently my dream to comedy in Manchester and I would accept never accepted to comedy actuality cutting a altered jersey. Now activity aback there as a Milan amateur will be exciting."

"If I comedy Wednesday night I will not be scared, in a way I will be aflame because I was a Manchester United amateur for so abounding years and I apperceive what it agency for added players to go there."

Beckham additionally empiric some similarities in the football cultures of Milan and United."Like Milan, it is a big club that is a family. The aboriginal affair Sir Alex Ferguson told me at Manchester was to assignment hard."

He had some admonition for youngster ambitious to comedy for the world's best acclaimed club.Beckham appear that he was absolutely assured Wayne Rooney to play. The in-form striker has been accepting a knee botheration recentlY."I'm abiding Rooney will play. "I anticipate he's had some problems in the aftermost few canicule but he had the accomplished weekend to recover.

"He's a accomplished amateur and he'll appetite to participate in the match. Alex Ferguson will absolutely use the best accessible formation."

Finally, Beckham had some words of acclaim for his bygone manager."Alex Ferguson gives a lot of admonition to players and he's one of the best football coaches."He adequate his players but he fabricated me accept back I was authoritative a mistake."

No comments:

Post a Comment