Monday, December 28, 2009

Sameera Reddy going to own an IPL team!

The cricket fan in Sameera Reddy has appear out in accessible at last. The extra hopes of owning an Indian Premier League (IPL) aggregation in the approaching and says candid and films are the two things she is amorous about.“I would adulation to be associated with IPL. I’ll shop for an IPL aggregation some day. I am addicted of both candid and movies. These two things are my passions,” the ‘Varanam Aayiram’ babe says with a ablaze smile. Sameera, who acclaimed her altogether recently, hopes that the year advanced would booty her to added heights, acknowledgment to Ajith starrer ‘Asal’ in which she is an assured part. Interestingly, she took allotment in the shoot of the cine on her appropriate day, after alike demography a break.Ask her why, she says: “How could I afflict others assignment in the name of my birthday? I had accustomed my callsheet for the day (for ‘Asal’) already and I couldn’t abolish it aloof like that. Hence, I was cutting non-stop.” Heaping acclaim on Ajith, she says, “He is a man of conduct and dignity. One can’t acquisition him crumbling time unnecessarily. Alike during breaks, he would accumulate himself active by accomplishing something.”

No comments:

Post a Comment