Sunday, August 9, 2009

Beauty Mugdha

After accepting babble reviews for her acting abilities in 'Fashion', Mugdha Godse is absolutely set to analyze her talent!! After venturing into drama, aphotic austere cinema and ball with 'Fashion', 'Jail' and Rohit Shetty's 'All the Best' respectively, Mugdha seems to be exploring fresh avenues with every film! The most recent aspirant in the account happens to be the brand of horror! The adult is all set to alarm the audiences in a abhorrence flick produced by Sanjay Ahluwalia and Rajeev Virani of Rupali Om Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.





The blur is to be directed by Rajeev Virani, a aboriginal time administrator and Mugdha is casting adverse the affable and adventurous Bobby Deol. On allurement Mugdha, the appealing extra exclaims, ''I aloof couldn't say no back I heard the script. It's a absurd calligraphy and I'm so aflame that I can't delay to alpha rolling! The accomplished art of alarming my audiences is so fresh for me and I'm attractive advanced for the same!''




No comments:

Post a Comment