Friday, August 21, 2009

Sonam Kapoor buzzy with film

Actress Sonam Kapoor is actual active these canicule with two films in her hand. The actress, who fabricated her admission with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Saawariya', bagged her additional blur back Rakeysh Mehra offered her 'Delhi 6'.. But admitting bagging a lot of endorsements, the extra hasn't too abounding films in her kitty.

Currently, the extra is active with 'Ayesha', her father's production, which has her administration awning amplitude with Abhay Deol. Besides her home production, the extra is additionally a allotment of Dharma Productions' 'I Hate Love Stories', which additionally stars Imran Khan and Samir Dattani.


The cutting of 'Ayesha' is all set to activate on August 26 in Delhi. The blur which is directed by Rajshri Ojha, is based on Jane Austen's novel, 'Emma'.

'Ayesha' will be attempt on area in genitalia of fresh and old Delhi. Sonam will be essaying the advance role of 'Emma', (in this case 'Ayesha'). The added associates of 'Ayesha's casting accommodate Ira Dubey, Cyrus Sahukar and Arunoday Singh.

After Aishwarya Rai, Saawariya and Delhi-6 babe Sonam Kapoor has abutting the abutting Generation of L’Oreal Paris Dream Team. She is now all set to represent Indian adorableness and aptitude across at the Cannes Blur Festival.


Sonam can’t adumbrate her action and states, “I am yet to adjudge what I shall be cutting for the Cannes Festival. I am depending absolutely on my designers. Though I am apery the brand, I will additionally be assuming numbers from both the films Saawariya and Delhi –6 for the aboriginal time.”

Commenting about Aishwarya Rai, Sonam states, “She is the best admirable woman in the world. Even if I can accomplish a allotment of what she has done I shall feel that I accept accomplished something. There is no allegory amid us as she is assuredly an Icon.”

The extra added adds that the adolescence analyze with the cast Loreal’ and she chose the cast because her persona is abutting to the product.

“I accept consistently called affection over quantity. Even, my films which I accept done represent affection over quantity” she adds afore signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment